- Door – Overall thickness of
- 127mm for Class A door and
- 110mm for Class B door.
The protective layer consists of a steel door plate of
- 12mm for Class A door and
- 9mm for Class B door
Both door and frame are electrically welded to produce a structure of consistent strength. A fire resistant panel is also fitted to the back of the door, contributing to better fire resisting properties.
- Boltwork – secured with heavy cylindrical steel bolts on the front edge of the door and additional fixed back bolts at the back edge of the door.
- 5 bolts for Class A door and
- 4 bolts for Class B door
All bolts are 32mm in diameter and are Nickel Plated to promote resistance against corrosion. All bolts engage behind solid rebates integrated into the door frame when locked.
- Locking – both doors are secured with a single 3-wheel Keyless Combination Lock and a 8-lever double bitted Key Lock as standard. Both Locks operated independently of each other.
- Relocker – the Keyless Combination Lock for both doord are protected by a tempered glass relocker. The relocker will be activated when the lock is attacked. The relocker is designed to secured itself into a solid metal extrusion that forms part of the integrated boltwork system when triggered.The relocker is in turn protected by Chubbsafes drill resistant place.
- Finish – the door comes standard with a painted grey primer finish.