Features : –
- Door – The overall thickness of the door is 117mm, including 35mm of barrier material.
- Body – The overall thickness of the body is 65mm and is constructed by F4 material.
- Locking – Fitted with a 3-wheel combination lock, which has one million variations, and an additional key lock.
- Locking bolt – 28mm sliding bolts are fitted on the door. For added security, permanent bolts are also fitted to the door hinge.
- Base fixing – Each Rhino Mark II is prepared for anchoring to the floor by means of security fixing bolt.
- Fire resistance – Tested in accordance with the Japanese Industrial Standard JIS for 60 minutes fire resistance.
- Certification pending – ECB.S to security level S2 in accordance with EN 14450 by The European Security System Association (ESSA).