Custodian Safe (Burglar Resistant Safe)
- Body – The body consists of inner and outer plates enclosing a seamless casting of Chubbsafes CENTRIX II specially formulated barrier material, solidly forming a monolithic structure that is consistent in strength. Its overall thickness of 90mm provides a formidable barrier to potential attacks in addition to its fire resisting properties.
- Door – The door has an overall thickness of 168mm with an effective thickness of 60mm filled with Chubbsafes CENTRIX II specially formulated steel fibre barrier material to increase the overall strength. For additional fire protection, a steel pan filled with fire resistant material is secured to the back of the door. The door is secured by 3-way moving steel bolts measuring 32mm in diameter. A full length docking bolt secures the back edge of the door.
- Locking – Fitted with a 3-wheel Keyless Combination Lock protected by Glass Relocker and a 8-lever Key Lock protected by a drill resistant manganese steel plate. Both locks operate independently of each other. The Relocker is further protected by a plate embedded with Tungsten Carbide pins. This further strengthens the drill resisting qualities of the Relocker.
- Fire Resistance – Tested in accordance to Section 8.5 of the Japanese Industrial Standard JIS S1037-1989 for a 75 minutes fire rating.
- Fitting – The safe comes with a standard internal steel shelf, adjustable at intervals to suit individual customer requirements. Internal drawers are also made of steel and are individually secured by a key lock with keys in duplicate.
- Finish – An epoxy-based paint finish is used to coat the body and door. The paint is both scratch resistant and durable.